January 13, 14, 2018 at booth 101
In the First Flight High School
Click here for details & raffle prize list!
Real Weddings by Outer Banks Productions
Wedding Photography, Photo Booth and Family Portraits:
Outer Banks Productions offers many services including wedding photography, photo booth & family portraits. Our company is centrally located in Nags Head, North Carolina (NC). Douglas & Michelle Haber would like to thank you for stopping by our website and we look forward to having the opportunity to work with you!
Outer Banks Productions Opened in 2005:
Outer Banks Productions opened for business in 2005 and has been a part of over 700 weddings and close to that amount of family portraits! Outer Banks Productions’ Douglas and Michelle Haber are both multi-award winning professionals. “We get asked all the time if we really have taken over 1 million photos. The answer is yes and as of 2017, we have officially stopped counting!”
Occasionally we offer specials that are a significant savings. Please see our specials page for details and great savings!
- 2016 WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™
- 2015 WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™
- 2012 WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™
- 2011 WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™
- 2009 voted Best of Weddings by the Knot™ brides
- 2008 voted Best of Weddings by the Knot™ brides
Why choose Outer Banks Productions and Our Value to You:
- We provide the best customer service possible and quick reply times to emails and phone messages. Special pricing quotes are also replied to very quickly!
- We offer pre-made packages and hourly rates to fit most budgets.
- We help keep everything on time and we work with your planner, DJ and caterers to keep your event running as smoothly as possible!
- We offer free consultations throughout your planning process and offer documents to fill out so we know exactly what you want and need.
- We feel we are the hardest working husband and wife team available. Our Reviews from other wedding couples will confirm this. You won’t see us standing around.
- We offer possibly the best editing of your images for color accuracy, exposure, contrast and sharpness. We keep our sensors clean and do everything to provide images without dirty sensor spots. Additionally, we calibrate our monitors for color accuracy during the editing.
- We always shoot with two cameras each, and keep backup equipment ready for any situation.
- We have a thorough contract that protects both the wedding couple and our company together.
- Our rates are very competitive and we are very flexible to work within most budgets while providing a great value.
- Douglas & Michelle Haber are two photography experts that have shot over 750 weddings and close to one million images since 2005. We shoot with a photojournalistic style and are know throughout the industry as two of the most thorough photographers on the Outer Banks. Just ask any vendors that we have worked with, and that’s close to all of them!
- We include images of your whole event including candids of your guests and all the detail shots that other photographers may not take. We shoot every wedding as if it’s for our own family!
- All of our packages include the high-resolution digital disk along with permission to make prints and on-line viewing for free!
- We include all the images we shoot, except any obvious duplicates and images that have not rendered properly. You will be very impressed!
- We include a generous mix of color and black and white images on your disk.
- Our additional products such as albums, prints, frames and other printable items are all guaranteed and come from one of the top professional labs in the country. Shipping is fast and accurate.
- We take all of your requests and are very fun to work with!
- You will love our Reviews from other brides!
Wedding Photography, Photo Booth Rentals and Family Portraits:
Outer Banks Productions owners Douglas and Michelle Haber are our two primary professionals. Michelle and Douglas are our primary photographers. Additionally, we often have our specially trained interns shoot along side at our events. We never substitute who we promise to show up at your event unless there is an extreme emergency which has only happened once due to a premature birth of our son, many years ago. In any case we are well connected and part of a back-up group of local professionals. So you have nothing to worry about.
Our videography services have ended for the 2018 season. We are currently trying to remove banners and advertising that reflects video. Please feel free to contact us for other preferred vendors!
Rates and Packages:
You will find our wedding photography and photo booth rates are very competitive with the other professionals on the Outer Banks. We encourage you to speak with other photographers and photo booth professionals and then speak with us. You will need to contact us for any rates that are not on our packages page.
“Handbook to the PERFECT OBX Wedding” E-book:
We are the original authors of the best collection of OBX wedding tips! Need help with your Outer Banks wedding plans? Outer Banks Productions has produced a massive 230 + page e-book covering very specific information about the Outer Banks that will surely help you have a “PERFECT OBX wedding”! This is a must for all Outer Banks wedding couples. The e-book is for sale and is available for immediate download. It comes with a 100% money back guarantee and to date, we have never had anyone ask for a refund. Wedding handbook information
Douglas & Michelle consider our company unique because of our awesome customer service, fun attitude and attention to details. We strive to be the best in all of these categories and are constantly looking for ways to improve. There are a lot of photographers in the Outer Banks area. Some have been here for a long time, some are new like we were in 2005, but none of them offer our specific uniqueness and style. Our attention to details is our specialty. We look forward to showing you our uniqueness and working with you on your special day!
We travel the whole Outer Banks North from the 4×4 area beaches, Carova Beach, Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Colington, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, Roanoke Island, Manteo, Wanchese, Hatteras Island, Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, Avon, Buxton, Frisco, Hatteras and Ocracoke Island. Some travel charges may apply. Sometimes we offer free mileage. Just ask. We are also available for local, national and international events.
Please make sure to check out all of our social media links for current news and updates.
Frequently Asked Questions Page:
If you have any questions, you should read our huge frequently asked questions list which we have been collecting for 11 years from customers just like you. These customers were planning a wedding and needed answers about Outer Banks Productions before they secured their date. Frequently Asked Questions
GET A QUOTE!
Serving North Carolina & the Beaches of the Outer Banks consisting the 4×4 Area Beaches, Carova Beach, Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Colington, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, Roanoke Island, Manteo, Wanchese, Hatteras Island, Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, Avon, Buxton, Frisco, Hatteras and Ocracoke Island. Some travel charges may apply. Sometimes we offer free mileage. Just ask. We cover the entire Outer Banks on North Carolina!