Not every wedding is the same, therefore we offer big and small packages, a la carte, elopement packages and full day services as well as photo booth. Your hardest challenge is going to be trying to compare various photographers rates.
Receive 1 hour free with photography packages 3 hours or more!
Use code <1hrfree>
Expires October 1, 2019
What We Offer
- Photography – We offer hourly packages and a la carte services with your choice of one or two photographers. Our coverage is anywhere from one hour to full-day services. Please contact us for a quick quote!
- Portraits – We offer engagement sessions anywhere from 1-2 hours. We also offer trash-the-dress sessions. Many of our couples add on our family portrait package for their one-year anniversary. Our couples get a special discount when booking their wedding photography with us also.
- Photo booth – We offer photo booth to make your wedding more fun! Our minimum booking time for our amazing photo booth is 4 hours.
- Products – We offer online proofing, a choice of image downloads or a disk, a permission letter to make prints. We also have additional add-ons such as print packages, large prints, canvas, and albums.
- Slideshows – We set your images to music. We can create a slideshow for your reception using your engagement photos. We can also create a slideshow for your social media page.
We would love to be a part of your special day! Let us customize a special package for you!
All wedding photography packages include:
– Official contract issued at the time of booking
– Permission to make your own prints. Permission letter included.
– Online viewing and ordering link. This link may be shared with your friends and family so they can view and order images.
– 3 options for receiving your full resolution, and edited images (Some smaller packages may only include online downloading):
A. DVD sent to you.
B. Online downloading.
C. USB drive sent to you.
– All photo files are ready for printing by you or any lab. Out professional lab has reasonable rates and great customer service!
– Home Rights Use license. (You may use your images for any non-commercial use including albums and cards.)
– Additional DVDs and downloads options are available.
Outer Banks Productions offers combination discounts for adding photography and photo booth together.
15% Military, Police and Locals Discount:
Thank you so much for your service and we also really love local OBX customers!!!
Outer Banks Productions offers a 15% discounts for military, police and OBX locals.
How to Properly Request a Photography Quote
To receive an exact quote from any photographer, you need to be able to provide the exact details or at least a general idea of what you need. For the best quote, always try to include the following information:
- Please let us know the total number of hours that may be needed for the service. Your best guess is good enough to start with
- Let us know if you need one or two photographers. If you are not sure, let us know that you are not sure. The general rule of thumb is that one photographer is fine if you are looking at under four hours and or your guest count is somewhere around fifty or sixty guests. So if think you may need four hours or more of coverage AND have over sixty guests, then you might want to consider a second photographer, so we can get candid shots of all the guests. In all cases, let us know what your first thoughts are about the number of photographers needed. We just need your best guess for your quote.
- If you need albums or prints, please include this in your request. Most wedding couples budgets are much lower than they were ten years ago, so many of the wedding couples that do want albums or prints elect to purchase them after the wedding. Either way, let us know what you are looking for.
- It is always a great idea to let the photographer, that you are contacting know the approximate location and approximate date. The reason is that mileage charges may not be able to be calculated without this information. Additionally, the photographer usually looks at their calendar first, before replying. So many of these details can help us to get you a more accurate quote.
- Do not just send a request for general wedding photography pricing. Most photographers won’t just send out their whole price sheet. If they do, then they are desperate. The reason is that it’s almost impossible to compare OBX photographers just by price alone. All of the OBX photographers are offering different things and the prices are NOT easily comparable. Just know that we can fit ANYONE’s wedding photography budget. Our current price range for wedding photography is $449.00 to $5028.00. On average our current wedding couples generally spend under $2000.00. We often have specials, various discounts and will sometime match or beat other photography quotes, so don’t be shy and feel free to ask about our best rates possible.
- You may now contact us for a quote and we will get back to you as soon as possible! (Which is usually right away!)
Last updated: June 13, 2018
GET A QUOTE!
Serving North Carolina & the Beaches of the Outer Banks consisting the 4×4 Area Beaches, Carova Beach, Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Colington, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, Roanoke Island, Manteo, Wanchese, Hatteras Island, Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, Avon, Buxton, Frisco, Hatteras and Ocracoke Island. We cover the entire Outer Banks of North Carolina!